Telephone0121 633 9535
Sheepcote Street, Birmingham, West Midlands, B16 8AE
With over twenty years’ experience, Dr Colin Pocock and Dr Hannah Clark and are known for their caring approach and delivery of the highest quality treatment using the most up-to-date techniques and equipment in dentistry.
Having grown the practice, based in Liberty Place just a short walk from Brindley Place, in 2013, the practice continues to thrive, taking on new patients and now offering specialist orthodontist treatments and facial aesthetic and wrinkle softening options in-house.
New clients are invited to the practice for a consultation during which each new clients mouth will be throughly assessed to ensure the optimum health of teeth, gums and all tissues surrounding the mouth. This appointment includes oral cancer screening and a written treatment plan delivered by and discussed with your own dentist.
All the team at Dentist at Liberty Place are passionate about the health of each individuals mouth but also ensuring that each client is proud and confident with the way their smile looks.
Techniques such as dental implants offer options to those who feel embarrassed about a gap in their smile and often we find a simple and safe tooth whitening treatment can provide a new lease of life to a person who hides a yellow smile.
The Dentist at Liberty Place truly value each patient and offer options to make routine care and improving your smile a comfortable and affordable experience with a monthly membership plan tailored to your mouth and various options to spread the cost of treatment.
The patient care team look forward to hearing from you, do not hesitate to contact us if you have further enquiries or arrange your first appointment online.
- Ms Amy FaulknerPractice Manager
- Ms Catherine Turner
- Ms Gemma Taylor
- Ms Nichola Jordan
- Clear Braces £3200
- Fixed Braces £1800
- Child Exam £19
- Dental Checkup £37
- New Patient Dental Examination £40
- New Child Dental Examination £20
- Dental Crowns £617
- Dental X-Ray £10
- Dentist Consultation
- Dentures Repair £39
- Emergency Dentist Consultation £50
- Composite Fillings £55
- Amalgam Filling £77
- Temporary Filling £34
- Hygienist Session (20 mins) £41
- Hygienist Session (30 mins) £61
- Hygienist Session (40 mins) £82
- RCT - Root Canal Therapy £350
- Teeth Whitening
- Home Whitening Kits £299
- Zoom in surgery whitening only £399
- Zoom in surgery whitening and bleaching trays £499
- Zoom in surgery whitening and home whitening kit £599
- Veneers £482
- Treatment for Wrinkles £199
- BDA – British Dental Association (UK)
- CQC – Care Quality Commission (UK)
- GDC – General Dental Council (UK)
- RCSEd – The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh (UK)
- BACD – British Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (UK)
- Emergency Dental Services
- Accessible to disabled people
- Public transport access
- Wheelchair accessible toilet
- Access without steps
- Disabled parking
- Patient bathroom
- Wireless access
- On-site pharmacy
- Open weekends – Saturday 8am-6pm