53 St Augustines Street, Norwich, Norfolk, NR3 3BG
” We treat our patients as we expect to be treated ourselves”
This private practice is situated in St. Augustines Street in Norwich and our aim is to provide a high quality standard of care in a comfortable and caring environment. Preventive dentistry and the long term dental and oral health of patients is the main concern of the team at the clinic. Services provided include examinations, general and routine dental care provided by Penny Wiles our Dentist and the services of our hygienist and dental therapist Pip Newson for preventative care.
- Miss Penny WilesDentist
Penny has been living and working in Norfolk for the past 30 years and joined the practice at the end of July 2014. Penny trained at the London Hospital, qualifying in 1983. She has continued her post-graduate education gaining a Diploma in Post-graduate Dental Studies from Bristol University.
- Miss Pip NewsonPractice Therapist
Pip our practice dental therapist and hygienist has worked at the practice for a number of years, and provides preventative care and advice for clients of all ages. Our aim is to help clients to achieve optimum dental health for life.
- Bad Breath Treatment
- Cosmetic Dentist Consultation
- Dental Bridges
- Dental Crowns
- Dentist Consultation
- Endodontist Consultation
- Family Dentist Consultation
- White Filling
- Gingivitis Treatment
- Hygienist Session
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon Consultation
- Paediatric Dentist Consultation
- Periodontist Consultation
- Periodontitis Treatment
- Root canals
- Teeth Cleaning
- GDC – General Dental Council (UK)
- BDA – British Dental Association (UK)
- BADT – British Association of Dental Therapists (UK)
- BSDHT – British Society of Dental Hygiene and Therapy (UK)
- BADN – British Association of Dental Nurses (UK)
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Endodontic Services
- Family Dentistry
- Oral Surgery
- Children’s Dentistry
- Periodontic Services
- Parking – In Esdelle Street there is a small amount of two hour parking and further two hour parking can be found in Sussex Street.
- Public transport access
- Disabled parking – In Esdelle Street there is a small amount of two hour parking and further two hour parking can be found in Sussex Street.
- Patient bathroom