15 Druid Hill, Stoke Bishop, Bristol, City of Bristol, BS9 1EW
Highly qualified and experienced dentists promote healthy and beautiful teeth at this clinic located in Stoke Bishop in Bristol. Services provided included routine dental care, the services of dental hygienists, teeth whitening, surgical placement of dental implants by an expert dental implantologist, smile makeovers, placing crowns and veneers to improve the appearance of teeth and adult teeth alignment correction using Invisalign aesthetic braces. Intravenous sedation is administered for the comfort of nervous and phobic patients during treatments and surgical procedures.
We also have a Dental Therapist, Dani Bryant who carries out our Facial Treatments, such as Muscle Relaxant treatments, Dermal Fillers and Dermaroller. As well as Facial Treatments, Dani also carries out restorative dental treatment under the prescription of our dentists.
Please be aware that Dr Paul Wilson and Dr Jim Toms are our dentists at the practice, and Dr Jay Wilson is our Orthodontist. Please check you are booking an appointment with the correct person.
- Dr Paul WilsonPrincipal Dentist
GDC – 82035 – Principal dentistPaul is committed to post-graduate study and training in order to be at the forefront of patient care and dental techniques.After qualifying from Birmingham University (2003), he rapidly progressed to achieve further qualifications and training which form the basis of his special interests. Namely; dental cosmetics, endodontics (root fillings), treatment of nervous patients, bonding, creating natural looking restorations and management of wear.He has spent time studying from a number of the world’s leading clinicians in the art of aesthetics and smile design. Dr Wilson is one of the few dentists to have be awarded a Masters degree in Restorative Cosmetic Dentistry.Paul’s belief is that the key to satisfying the increasing needs and expectations of his patients is through continuing education with authorities from across the globe that are at the forefront of their discipline.
- Dr Jim TomsDentist
Dentist BDS, DPDS, MScJim Toms of Stoke Bishop Dental Centre has been placing implants for over ten years. Jim is one of the few dentists in the Bristol area to limit his practice entirely to implant dentistry. He receives referrals for implant work from many dentists in the Bristol area and has lectured to general dentists on the techniques and benefits of implants and implant treatments. To date, he has placed over 1000 implants and holds a Master of Science degree in Implant dentistry from the University of Warwick.
- Dr Jay WilsonOrthodontist
Jay Wilson – Specialist Orthodontist – BDS MFDS MOrth MPhilJay completed her speciality Orthodontic training in Birmingham dental school in 2009.She has furthered this knowledge by attending several further courses in advanced Orthodontic procedures to provide treatments that are patient care focused and able to offer several dental techniques. Jay has particular interest in lingual Orthodontics (Incognito) and combination restorative / aesthetic cases.After graduating from Birmingham University in 2003 she worked as a general dentist before embarking on further training. In 2005 she gained her Membership in the Faculty of Dental Surgery at the Royal College of Surgeons of England. Before starting her Orthodontic specialist training in 2006 being awarded MPhil and Morth qualifications and specialist recognition in 2011. She spent time teaching Orthodontics at Bristol Dental hospital and gaining further knowledge of complex cases.
- Miss Treatment CoordinatorPractice Coordinator
We have two treatment coordinators at the practice that are both highly experienced Dental Nurses. Our treatment coordinators offer complimentary consultations regarding our treatments, and will be able to provide you with extensive information on the treatment you desire.
- Miss Danielle BryantDental Therapist
Danielle Bryant joined the practice in June 2016 as our Dental Therapist. She completes restorative treatments on the prescription of our dentists as well as carrying out Hygienist sessions with our clients.
In 2016, Danielle completed her training in Facial Aesthetics and now offers Muscle Relaxant treatments, Derma Fillers and Dermaroller treatments.Danielle works with us on a Monday and a Friday.
- Bone Graft £130
- Ceramic fixed Braces Upper & Metal Lowers £3100
- Cosmetic Clear Braces (One Arch) £1850
- Cosmetic Clear Braces (Two Arch) £3500
- Incognito™ Lingual Braces (One Arch) £3500
- Incognito™ Lingual Braces (Two Arches) £6000
- Lingual 2D Fixed Braces (One Arch) £2500
- Lingual 2D Fixed Braces (Two Arch) £4000
- Metal Fixed Braces (One Arch) £1500
- Metal Fixed Braces (Two Arch) £2800
- Treatment Planning (Simple Cases) £155
- Treatment Planning (Complex Cases) £210
- Cosmetic Dental Bonding (Per Tooth) £188
- Adhesive Dental Bridge (Per Unit) £337
- Conventional Dental Bridge (Per Unit) £406
- Implant Bridge (3 Teeth) £4920
- Standard - Dental Checkup (15 mins) £36
- New Patient Dental Examination (Including 2 X-rays) (30 mins) £75
- Dental Crowns & Onlays (Per Tooth) £609
- Fixed Full Arch Dental Implant £12000
- Placement of two Implants under existing Denture
- Dental Implant £1985
- Small Dental X-Ray (Each) (20 mins) £9
- Panoramic Dental X-Ray (20 mins) £48
- Second Opnion/ dentist consultation £36
- Temporary Denture £195
- Lower Implant Supported Denture
- Partical Acrylic Denture £225
- Partial Chrome Denture £760
- Dentures Adjustment/Reline £160
- Full Denture Upper & Lower £1110
- Extractions £104
- Temporary Fillings £45
- Composite Fillings £60
- One Off - Hygienist Session £75
- Extended - Hygienist Session (45 mins) £75
- Standard - Hygienist Session (30 mins) £52
- Composite Resin Inlay or Onlay £350
- Inman Aligner™ £1200
- Invisalign™ (Two Arch) £3800
- Invisalign™ Light £2800
- Invisalign™ 17 £1800
- Invisalign™ (One Arch) £1900
- Orthodontist Treatment Planning £155
- Root Canal Treatment (Back Tooth/Molar) £430
- Root Canal Treatment (Front Tooth) £262
- Root Canal Instrument Fee £120
- Intravenous Sedation (Per Session) £185
- Sinus Lift/Graft £895
- Teeth Whitening £399
- Cosmetic Veneers (Per Tooth) £750
- Composite Veneers
- Lumineers™ £609
- Porcelain Veneers
- Dermal Fillers £250
- Dermaroller™ (1 hour ) £200
- Treatment for Wrinkles (45 mins) £199
- BACD – British Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (UK)
- ITI – International Team for Implantology (International)
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Emergency Dental Services
- Endodontic Services
- Dental Implants
- Orthodontic Services
- Accessible to disabled people – We have a ramp for use with wheelchairs, and can offer downstairs appointments for those who need them.
- Public transport access – We are along a main bus route from the city centre.
- Patient bathroom
- On-site pharmacy – Pharmacy is just three doors down from us
- Emergency service
- Text message reminders